Lower-level bedroom with queen bed & bunk adjacent to the lower-level bathroom
Trying to decide if you should come stay? Check out the amenities afforded you at your very own private lakefront retreat.
- 60 MBPS high-speed internet with WiFi available on the entirety of the property, including the dock.
- Two Fireplaces – One gas fireplace on the main level and a wood-burning fireplace in the basement. We also have a lakeside fire pit and a propane fire table on the deck. Plenty of wood is available under the garage overhang.
- TV – YouTube TV plus Vudu with more than 280 movies and Boomerang kids programming. See the Guide section for more information.
- Laundry – Stacked front-loading high-efficiency washer & electric dryer.
- Air Conditioning – Central air and central dehumidifier.
- Heating – Forced-air furnace, fireplaces if desired.
- Great Room – Great room contains living room, dining room and kitchen.
- Towels & Linens Provided – 12 sets of indoor bath towels / hand towels / wash cloths
- Hair Dryer / Coffee Maker / Pack-and-play & baby gates
- Accessible (lower level only)
- Pontoon – An 18 foot electric pontoon can be added to your rental for an extra fee. Contact us on VRBO for more information.
- Garage – The two-stall garage can be available on a case-by-case basis for an extra fee. Contact us on VRBO for more information.
520 feet of sandy frontage on 149 acre Lower Gresham Lake. Beautiful water clarity, view of state forest land across the lake & fishing for Panfish, Largemouth Bass, Musky, Northern Pike and Walleye.
Situated privately at the end of a small peninsula on 8 acres of land. Over 400 feet through the woods to the nearest neighbor to the south, and no neighbors to the north halfway around the lake. The location results in peaceful 180 degree views of unobstructed lake and uninhabited state land.
Lower Gresham Lake is a quiet, residential lake, making Gresham Retreat a relaxing destination for family fun! There’s ample wildlife viewing opportunities and peaceful and serene sunsets. Evenings are almost completely silent, only interrupted by the frog & loon calls, whip-or-wills and the occasional sounds of fish jumping, muskrats swimming by, or other wildlife.
View and listen to some of the videos in the gallery for examples of the peaceful atmosphere that guests enjoy daily at Gresham Retreat!
4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Master bedroom – 1 queen log bed with a door directly into the main-level bathroom
- Main-level 2nd bedroom – 1 queen log bed, next to the main-level bathroom
- Lower-level bedroom – 1 queen log bed and 1 twin log bunk bed with door directly into the lower-level bathroom
- Upper-level loft – 2 queen beds and plenty of extra room for kids to play
- Rustic log pool table with all accessories is available in the lower level.
- Movies – VUDU movie streaming service is available with over 280 purchased titles and countless free movies to watch on either TV. See the Guide section for more information.
- YouTube TV provides over 70 channels including all major networks, popular cable channels and almost all sports channels. See the Guide section for more information.
- Boomerang TV offers kids programming including Bugs Bunny, Scooby Doo, and many more. See the Guide section for more information.
- An electronic dart board with a number of individual and group games available in lower level.
- Books – A number of books are available in the lower level.
- Games – Quite a few games and puzzles are available in the lower level.
- Toys – A few select toys are available in the lower level and the loft.
- Boats – A paddle-boat, 6 kayaks and 2 canoes are available for guests.
- An electric pontoon boat can also be rented for an additional fee, contact us on VRBO for details.
- Dock & shoreline – A large dock is configured into an L shape combined with steps to the water and a sandy frontage to make a nice swimming area.
- Lily pad – An 18×6 foot Rubber Dockie floating pad is available for use on the lake.
- Water Sports Gear – Life jackets are available for the pontoon, paddle boat, kayaks, canoes and rowboat.
- Firepit – Wood provided for the lake-side firepit.
- Fire table – A propane fire table is available on the deck during the summer season. Refilling the propane tank if used is required, please don’t leave it empty.
- Deck / Patio – Large deck on the lake-side, and a small deck on the back attached to the kitchen.
- Lawn / Garden – Large back yard leading down to the lake, Bocce and croquet lawn games provided.
- Outdoor Grill – Two 3-burner propane grills are available, one by the water (summer only) and a second on the driveway-side deck off of the kitchen. A spare cylinder is available in the deck box under the lake-side deck.
- Ski & Snowboard – Cross-country skiing available on the lake and at nearby groomed cross-country ski trails. Downhill skiing / snowboarding available within about 45 minutes in the upper peninsula of Michigan.
- Golf – Trout Lake Golf Club is just 3 miles away. A premier 18-hole championship golf course established in 1924, open to the public and including 325 yards of range and large putting/chipping green.